About the Tour
We start our tours from Parktown and we go through the following places of interest:
- The View (The oldest house in Joburg situated in Parktown)
- Constitutional hill & Braamfontein.
- Mandela Bridge & Newtown.
- Chancellor House (Nelson Mandela and Oliver Thambo’s Law firm offices).
- Mining District (Marshalltown)
- Carlton Centre (the centre on Joburg)
- (where you will sit and have a bite at Love Revo Cafe)
- Ellis Park & Ponte City (where you will tour this iconic building from its ‘Core’ to the 51st where you will be treated to the beautiful views of the Joburg skyline while sipping on your favourite drink).
We end our tour at Parktown covering a distance of 13 km.